Deadline: 1st of July, 2019
Use the form below to sign up your artwork for the Furtastic Art Auction.
RULES: These must be followed, in order to have your artwork presented at Furtastic!
- The artwork uploaded MUST be your own or you must represent the artist who made it.
- The artwork presented at Furtastic’s Art Auction MUST be framed, unless made on a canvas.
- The frames and/or canvas must be ready to be hanged for presentation – That means there must be a string or similar on the backside of it!
- You can register of maximum of 10 pieces of artwork for the auction, unless it is a donation.
- If you choose to donate, the money made will be given directly to Furtastic.
- The artwork must be unique and/or part of a limited set. We do not accept retail posters or similar.
- We do not accept adoptables and/or ref sheets. Any such art submitted will be ignored and deleted.
- The submitted artwork must be of good quality when printed. (Make sure that your DPI/PPI works with the printer you’ll be using.)
If the printed artwork is deemed to be pixelated or badly printed, it will not be put up for auction.
- When submitting your art, make sure that it’s clearly visible and depicts the artwork from the front – Either scan it or use a camera, as long as the picture is from the front of the artwork and without a frame!
- All art is welcome, but we expect a certain minimum in terms of quality. We reserve the right to deny any art piece to be sold at the auction, for any such reasons.
- You can sell your art at Furtastic, even if you do not attend. Make sure to find a representative among the attendees, so we have someone to hand the money over to.
- If you want to resell art, that you didn’t make, please contact Khain before submitting, at email@example.com. Mark the mail “Reselling art”.
Should you encounter any issues with the form, write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org